Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Nanjing Institute of Industry Technology & Study in
How to Apply
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens over the age of 18 and in good health
2. Applicants must be high school graduates with good academic results
Application Period: From March to July.
Course Starts at: October.
Earliest Date to China: one week before NIIT registration date indicated on the Admission Notice.
III. Where to apply:
--Apply by mail:
International Education College
Nanjing Institute of Industry Technology
1#North Yangshan Road, Qixia District, Nanjing, P.R.C. 210023
--Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Application Document Required: (In Chinese/English or with translation into Chinese/English)
1. International Student Application Form for Nanjing Institute of Industry Technology (See the Appendix and the electronic form is available on our website or upon your request by email).
2. Notarized copy of high school Diploma or most advanced academic certificate.
3. Official high school transcripts or transcripts of academic achievement up to the present.
4. HSK certificate if any.
5. Scan of passport. (The page with passport photo and basic information)